To obtain No-Objection certificate from Kuwait Engineers Society (KES), the following steps to be performed…
- Go in person to Kuwait Engineers Society
- For those who have already registered but not renewed, pay KD 20 per year as renewal fees
- KD 30 for NOC certificate.
For those Engineers who are registering for first time following documents are required.
1. Original degree certificate & Marks list attested by University, Home country Foreign affairs and Embassy
2. Engineering society membership in home country
3. Civil ID and Passport and Work permit copies
4. 2 Photos
5. KD 60 (Membership fees and NOC certificate)
For those Engineers who are registering in the union for first time and not in custody of Engineers union membership in their home country or graduating university certificate not certified or acknowledge by Kuwait Ministry of higher Education following procedure and documents required.
1. Original Degree certificate
2. Grade/marks details
3. KD 70 for Kuwait Engineers Society exams/test
4. KD 60 (Membership fees and NOC certificate)
Down Load KSE Membership Application Form from here: http://worldcentre.me/wp-content-1/uploads/2018/03/KSE-Application-Form.pdf
Kindly note for new members you need to pass Kuwait Engineers Society exams to avail KES documents.Make a point to have all these documents ready in hand at-least 45 days prior to residence expiry.
For more details please send us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
No.of Reads (8907)