The Public Authority For Housing Welfare hereby announces its invitation of local and international contracting companies provided that they should have a Kuwaiti approved partner or agent with official contract and desirous to pre-qualify at PAHW tenders which will be announced by the PAHW for implementation of Residential Towns Project, provided that the companies submitting for the pre-qualification shall meet the following conditions:
- The basic and supporting documents of the company shall be clear, effective and updated.
- The submitting documents shall be in Arabic language also translation of any document submitted by foreign companies in to Arabic language.
- The participating company shall fulfill conditions stipulated in the CTC law.
- The companies who are subject one of the following situations:
- Local contractors who are classified in the first category and who specialized in roads and building works (as per the last category by CTC).
- The international contractors specialized in buildings and roads works.
The CD containing pre-qualification forms and documents shall be available from PAHW Headquarters – South Surra – 3rd Floor – Documentation and Contracts Dept. – Contractors Pre-Qualification Section, against an non-refundable fee of KD 2000/- for each CD. The closing date for the submission of duly filled complete pre-qualification documents shall be at 1.00 p.m. on Monday, 4.3.2013.
Those companies have already qualified previously and their pre-qualification is going on in PAHW (3 years) or more should update their data by their pre-qualification forms which shall be provided in CD against a non-refundable fee of KD 200/- for each form.
No.of Reads (536)