Under the patronage of Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Prime Minister of Kuwait, The Big 5 Kuwait, the country’s largest building and construction exhibition is set to open today at the Kuwait International Fair and run from 22 – 24 September.
At the first day of exhibition you can look forward to seeing new products, innovative technologies, a heavy machinery and vehicle outdoor area, a new Interiors Products Zone and the Facilities Management Congress.
Visitors will see products from Bahrain, China, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Jordan, Italy, India, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Vietnam, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and more.
One of the exhibitors showcasing their products at the outdoor area is Instant Access, an international company with headquarters in Kuwait. At this year’s show, the company will be displaying a wide range of their award-winning heavy machinery and construction vehicles at the outdoor area, such as the SANY Truck Cranes STC500, Sany rough terrain crane SRC 350 and the Wacker 3506.
A new educational and networking feature will be the free to attend Round Table Zone where Industry leaders will lead 45 – minute discussions on hot topics related to the Kuwaiti construction industry. Visitors will be able to propose questions, enjoy the topical debate and network. A selection of topics includes:
• How can you avoid disputes in the construction industry?
• What building standards and regulation in the region should be applicable to the Kuwaiti construction market?
• What factors need to be considered when planning and scheduling construction projects?
• What are the latest policies and regulations for fire and safety on existing and new buildings?
• What new opportunities are there in the industrial sector: infrastructure and energy?
• What are the key steps for effective procurement planning?
• What are the main HVAC technologies, materials and designs that can be updated to maximize ROI and save energy?
Also, new to The Big 5 Kuwait on the first day is the Facilities Management Congress which will cover the FM sector, from initial involvement in construction projects and its role in retaining a building’s value, through to increasing the lifecycle of the asset, sustainability and energy saving.
It will include case studies of some of the country’s most prestigious projects including FM at Sabah Al Salem University, sustainable initiatives at Sief Palace, value engineering at the Council of Minister’s Building and facilities management implementation in Kuwait’s hospitals.
Speakers will come from United Facilities Management, the Kuwait Ministry of Public Works and SSH International.The show will be open to all visitors throughout the three days from 11am until 8pm in Hall 6 of the Kuwait International Fair. Visitors can register onsite with their business card for free entry.
Via : Staff reporter
No.of Reads (399)